Wyvern Health Partnership practices use Locum’s Nest to organise vacant shifts.
Shifts are now being advertised and booked via this simple-to-use app.
To access Locum’s Nest all you need to do is download the app via Apple Store or Google Play, onto your smart device. When you first login you will need your GMC number and an NHS email address to register. The download is free, and no money is ever taken from you or your pay.
This booking portal allows every doctor to see available shifts real-time and will allow us to fill them not only with our current doctors, but also encourage a bank of locums.
The key benefits are:
- A very quick process, with one click booking and real-time updates on shifts
- Reduced paperwork and admin time e.g. with in-app digital invoices
- A transparent view of local vacancies fitting your criteria
- Expansion of the staff bank of available GPs for the local area
- A dedicated contact for any issue (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information please download the fact sheet or feel free to get in contact with Dr Ben Herring, who is a GP himself, and our contact for Locum’s Nest (email@example.com or 07591203987)