Wyvern Health Partnership
£9.04 per hour
Hours: 28 hrs per week – Mon – Fri
We would like to welcome a Phlebotomist into our friendly& supportive team, where you will contribute to delivering excellent levels of care and ensuring our patients’ experience goes smoothly. So, if you’re a team player who loves health care then this is the job for you!
- You will based across 2 practices within the Wyvern Health Partnership, working 2 days in one practice & 3 in the other per week. We are a friendly partnership with approximately 50,000 patients and purpose built premises.
- You will be completely supported & join a well-established Nursing team
- Your duties will focus on Phlebotomy.
- You’ll need a natural aptitude for building relationships with both patients and colleagues.
- You’ll be able to work both independently and part of a team.
- Familiarity with IT systems will be beneficial
Important Information – please note that whilst we will provide comprehensive training for this role a Phlebotomy qualification and practical experience is desirable,
Please note if you or any immediate family members are registered at the practice, all parties will be required to change to an alternative GP provider upon an offer of employment.
Mon 8:30 – 3PM
Tue 8:30 – 3PM
Wed – 8am – 12pm
Thu – 8am – 12pm
Fri – 8am – 3pm